Discover Downtown Salt Lake City
No matter whether you’re traveling for work or play, Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Downtown provides you with first-class accommodations and service in the center of SLC. Our homey and cozy rooms are only enhanced by our location in downtown SLC. We’re in the heart of the city close to several of the area’s major businesses and great shopping, delicious dining and outstanding cultural attractions. You’ll find Vivint Smart Home Arena, The Gateway Mall, and the Salt Palace Convention Center are just around the corner from our downtown hotel, while Temple Square, City Creek Mall, University of Utah and the Utah State Capitol building are just a short drive away.
Amenities that Take the Guesswork Out of Hotel Stays
When you have to be away from home for an extended time, you might begin to get tired of take-out food. In one of the spacious studio suites, you can prepare your favorite comfort foods in your fully equipped kitchen, and we’ll even help you shop for groceries. We offer same-day valet dry-cleaning service or and an on-site laundry facility to keep you and your clothes looking sharp. Our 24-hour Guest Market has all the essentials no matter when you need them and our H Bar is available when you want to unwind with a gourmet sandwich and sip-worthy cocktail or premium beer. We look forward to welcoming you as a resident to our downtown SLC hotel.
If a business trip or vacation excursion means you’ll be in the area for a while, count on Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Downtown for exceptional extended-stay accommodations and amenities. With a variety of business services and amenities tailored for longer visits as well as our close proximity to such places as the Triad Center, State Office Building and Salt Palace Convention Center, you’ll feel just like a resident.
At Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Downtown, we want you to feel right at home, no matter how long you stay with us. Enjoy plenty of space to stretch out, relax and get work done in our residentially inspired suites with fully equipped kitchens, state-of-the-art media and work centers and separate living and sleeping areas. We’ll even do the grocery shopping for you so you don’t have to worry about finding a local super market.
Start each morning with our complimentary Morning Spread and end the day with a drink from the H Bar’s Sip + Savor Menu. For snacks in between, stop by the 24-hour Guest Market or visit one of the many nearby restaurants. When you want to work out some work-related stress, hit up our 24-hour Fitness Center or swim some laps in our outdoor pool.
Our extended-stay perks don’t stop there. Amenities like an on-site laundry facility, dry-cleaning services and an in-room iron and ironing board keep you looking sharp for work events and meetings, while our 24-hour Business Center and free Wi-Fi keep you connected while on the go. Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Downtown has all your extended-stay needs covered, and if you don’t see something you need here, all you have to do is ask and we’ll be happy to accommodate you.
At Hyatt House you're not just a guest, but a welcome resident. When you're going to be with us for a while, we want you to feel comfortable. We invite you to live in our space and keep your real-life routines rolling while you're with us by enjoying the following amenities:
- An always available House Host to acquaint you with the hotel and neighborhood
- Residentially inspired suites with separate spaces, featuring a contemporary fully-equipped kitchens (where applicable), spacious living room with flat-panel TV, bedroom with comfortable bed featuring ultra-plush pillows, triple sheeting and a pillow-top mattress, and a modern bathroom
- Our Lounge, offering an open and welcoming space for you to relax, gather and socialize
- Free high-speed Internet access in your suite and throughout public areas
- 24-hour Guest Market
- Complimentary full hot breakfast
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- Dry cleaning services (Monday-Friday) and laundry facilities
- Earn free nights with no blackout dates with Hyatt Gold Passport®
Internet AccessNothing’s worse than arriving back home to a landslide of emails. Luckily our complimentary business center Home Office and free Wi-Fi keep you connected, constantly, so you can keep a handle on things even when you’re gone.
Map & Directions
Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC): 6 miles from the airport to the hotel
When exiting the airport follow the signs for I-80 heading East. Follow signs and take ramp for exit 600 south. At 300 West turn left. Stay on 300 West heading north for 4 blocks, and hotel will be located on your left hand side.
You’ll find it’s really easy to meet your neighbors, thanks to our social areas. We have workout rooms, pool and outdoor grilling areas in most of our locations—to make the community even more accommodating.
You’ll enjoy a lot of the comforts of home at Hyatt House.
- 24-Hour guest market
- Full complimentary hot breakfast buffet
- Outdoor pool - Fitness center
- Outdoor grilling area
- Same day dry cleaning
- Grocery shopping service
- Fully equipped business center
Pets are allowed at Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Downtown within the following guidelines:
- For guest staying 1-6 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee will be administered.
- 7-30 nights: the fee is $75 plus an additional deep cleaning fee of $100.
- If a guest stays 1 – 30 nights, the total fee is $175. $75 for the first 6 nights, and a $100 deep cleaning fee for a 7 to 30 night stay.
- 30+ nights: fee is based on hotel’s discretion.
- Only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under are permitted. Two dogs may be allowed in a guest room or suite, provided that the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds. The fee encompasses this and pets exceeding are at hotels discretion.
- All pets must be housebroken
- Pets are not allowed in the Guest House and food service areas. Guest must use side or back entrances, and dogs must be on leashes when in public areas
- A cleaning fee will not be charged to a guest who requires a service animal
- Service animals are allowed in all public areas
- Establish a permanent pet walk area with permanently installed signage and maintain them daily
- Hotel must have a recommended kennel in the area
- Purchase and place the waste receptacle for disposal of pet waste and accompanying signage.
- Pet Door hanger is to be provided only to guests that will have pets staying in the room with them and is to be handed to the guest upon check-in
- Pets must be kenneled prior to housekeeping services or a designated time for housekeeping should be prearranged so pets can be removed by residents
- Hotels will identify the best Pet Friendly suites, ideally located on the ground or lowest floor, in close proximity, to provide easy access in and out of the hotel.
Indoor/Outdoor parking is available for a fee of $10 per day per vehicle. Extended stay guests, may contact the hotel for negotiated rates.
Check-in Time: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out Time: 12:00 p.m.